India – June 4-8, Pune: 3rd Greenhouse & Hydroponic Technical Management Course
Delish Veggies, Graeme Smith Consulting and Future Farms have announced the 3rd Greenhouse and Hydroponic Training Program in Pune, India, after their two training courses in 2017.
The course will again be conducted by two highly experienced Australian industry presenters – Graeme Smith and Rick Donnan. Graeme consults throughout the world, Chairs the ISHS Working Group – Hydroponics and Aquaponics – and is a past Chairman of Protected Cropping Australia. Recent international greenhouse projects include Hyderabad, Abu Dhabi, China and Rajasthan. Rick is the co-principal of Growool Horticultural Systems and is the Q&A columnist for Practical Hydroponics & Greenhouses magazine and provides consultancy services.
The course assists participants to improve their ability to understand the key principles in a commercial greenhouse and hydroponic production by:
- understanding the principles of controlled production systems
- using correct strategies and technologies to manage greenhouse climates and irrigation
- understanding plant growing requirements and plant production techniques
- developing new strategies for plant protection and integrated pest and disease management
- understanding plant nutrition and fertigation programs
- identifying the risks and opportunities of climate change.
- Media types and characteristics
- Nutrition and nutrient management
- Water quality and treatment
- Environmental management
- Greenhouse business and marketing plan
- Greenhouse design and layout
- Plant structure
- EC and pH
- Plant physiology
- Irrigation management
- Plant health
- Pest and disease control.
The location for the 3rd training course is again Pune, India, to be held from 4-8 June 2018. The course cost is Rs 50,000 excluding 18% GST. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea will be provided throughout the course.
To register your interest, contact the Course Coordinator:
Uday Mathapati on +61 9130098714
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.delishveggies.com for further information.
Publication date: 3/22/2018