The Following Content Is Sponsored By The Electric Power Research Institute
How can the electrification of indoor agriculture impact water usage, transportation emissions and the elimination of soil and additives?
EPRI’s Electrification 2018 Conference will provide a forum to dig deeper into the key benefits that electricity provides the indoor agriculture industry and how emerging electric technologies are powering the future of sustainability.
Explore the Indoor Ag Industry
- Explore the Industrial Electrification – Technologies and Implementation conference track to learn how indoor agriculture is solving food and sustainability issues—from improving food safety and reducing food waste to growing more nutritious food for a planet with declining resources.
- Understand the electric technologies powering the industry, including electric lighting and thermal and sensing controls.
- See our agenda of breakout sessions and featured speakers for more information.
Experience Expert Insights at Panel Sessions Including:
- Advancing Agriculture and Food Production with Electricity
- The Promise and Potential of Indoor Agriculture
- Smart Cities: Connecting Buildings, Transportation, Indoor Ag, and More
What is EPRI (Electric Power Research Institute)?
EPRI conducts research, development, and demonstration projects for the benefit of the public in the U.S. and internationally. Our R&D evaluates electricity’s potential in powering the technologies of today and tomorrow, and how electricity could transform indoor agriculture and other industries where power is a key input. We invite you to join us in this journey at Electrification 2018 and explore the various R&D underway now to understand the benefits, costs, and opportunities associated with efficient electrification.
We Hope To See You In Long Beach In August!
Electric Power Research Institute
MEET. LEARN. ELECTRIFY.
In the meantime, stay informed on EPRI and Electrification.